Thursday, June 5, 2008

Injured in Action

Like most other foriegn students (my classmates), I had a bike-accident today.

It was drizzling and the bike path was quite slippery and clever me was a little too fast on my bike. Returning to my dorm, there was a sharp turn and I saw this Japanese student at the 11th hour and swerved too sharply and too suddenly.....the outcome?......I bounced twice before coming to a halt and almost had a finger nail ripped open.

Luckily there was no one around, other than the Japanese guy. to witness my spectular crash landing so my pride remains intact (though I know I am not doing a smart thing by declaring I fell from my bike on this blog).

Anyway, there will be no more bike stunts from me from now on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very interesting...... keep updating